Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the Employment Notification for the posts of Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician, Upper Division Clerk Jobs for 115 Vacancies. All the interested aspirants who are qualified in Graduation, Diploma, MBA, Post Graduation, ITI are eligible to apply for this Recruitment drive. However here in this article, we have intimated all the regarding details of BIS Notification 2019.
Details of BIS Various Jobs Notification
|Name of the Posts||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|Deputy Director||07||Degree, PG, Diploma, MBA in relevant field|
|Laboratory Officer||17||B.Sc & Diploma in relevant discipline|
|Section Officer||05||Degree, CA/ ICWA/ SAS/ LLB. PG Diploma|
|Senior Master Technician||07||ITI in relevant discipline|
|Upper Division Clerk||79||Graduation|
Age Limit: Candidates should not exceed 56 years of age.
Selection Process: Candidates should be selected based on Written Test.
Application Procedure for BIS Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of BIS, www.bis.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the BIS Notification and refer all the details.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill all the required details in the Application form.
- Attach relevant documents and photographs.
- Then Send the application form to the following address before the last date.
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi - 110002.
|Starting Date||25th May 2019|
|Last Date||24th June 2019|
Download BIS Various Jobs Official Notification: Click Here