Bombay High Court published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Translator and Interpreter. Notification released on 25th October 2019 to fulfill 12 vacant positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Law Degree Qualification. Interested can go through the notification details and apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court Of Bombay Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Translator and Interpreter||12||Degree in Law / University Degree in any Language English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarathi.|
- Applicant's age should not be less than 18 years and not exceeding more than 38 years as on the date of publication of advertisement.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Junior Translator or Interpreter will be offered up to Rs.35400 - 112400 per month + allowances as per rules.
Based on the performance of the candidate in
- Screening Test
- Viva -Voca.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates may apply online at the Bombay High court official website.
- Log on to bhc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
For all candidates: Rs.100.
|Online Application starts from||25th October 2019|
|Last date for online application||10th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Bombay High Court. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here