Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Society (BRLPS) has came with the Latest Notification of Chief Executive Officer, Marketing and Procurement Manager and Governance and Community Capacity Building Officer Jobs for 26 Vacancies. Many eligible aspirants who are qualified in MBA, Master Degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this posts. Every aspirants who have interested must apply before the last before 20-01-2019. However we have mentioned all the eligibility details of BRLPS Notification below in this article.
Eligible Criteria for the Various Posts in BRLPS
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualification as given below,
- CEO : MBA, Masters Degree or Post Graduation or Diploma.
- Marketing and Procurement Manager : Masters Degree, Post Graduation and Diploma.
- Governance and Community Capacity Building Officer : Masters Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Refer the Official Notification.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Post in BRLPS.
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for the BRLPS Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Society Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Various Posts Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||20th January 2019|
BRLPS Various 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in BRLPS: Click Here