Bihar Technical Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer Post with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the BTSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Junior Engineer Post in BTSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma or Graduation in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering||6739|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Junior Engineer Post in BTSC is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the BTSC JE Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the Junior Engineer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee(If any)
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Notification Published on||2nd March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||11th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th April 2019|
Download the Official BTSC JE Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Engineer Post in Bihar State: Click Here