Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) invites application for the post of Deputy Advisor (Civil Engineering). CBI as about two vacant positions in New Delhi, Kolkata, West Bengal, Chennai, and Mumbai. Employment notification released on 12th March 2020 for eligible candidates having a Degree in Engineering qualification. Candidates can go through the notification details and check out the latest updates regarding public sector jobs regularly. Interested can apply for CBI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CBI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Deputy Advisor||02||Degree in Civil Engineering / Officers under Central / State government|
Applicants age should be 56 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15600 - 39100 per month + Grade pay Rs.5400.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of CBI.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Deputy Director,
CBI, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th May 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CBI Recruitment 2020. Click Here