Central Bank of India came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Chief Technical Officer, Chief Risk Officer. Notification published on 23rd January 2020 to fulfill two vacant positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MCA and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CBI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Chief Technical Officer||01||B.E / B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc|
|Chief Risk Officer||01||Graduate Degree in Financial Risk Management|
- Applicant's age should be 45 - 58 years as on 31/12/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.35000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview. Shortlisted will be called for further process.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age and other required documents to address stated below.
To General Manager,
Central Bank of India,
Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021.
For all Candidates: Rs.1180.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th February 2020.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020. Click Here