Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) employment notification published for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM). CMHO as about 60 vacant positions to fulfill in Bilaspur, Chattisgarh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, ANM qualification. Aspirants can follow this page for more latest updates regarding Medical jobs across India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Newly Updated Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||60||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Online Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof and other required documents to address stated below.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft.
To the Officer CMHO,
Seepat Road, Shree Vihar,
Ashok Nagar, Sarkanda, Bilaspur,
Chhattisgarh - 495006.
- Unreserved category: Rs.400
- Reserved category: Rs.100
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Recruitment 2020. Click Here