Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, GNM and Other posts. CMOH as about 30 vacant positions to fulfill in Cooch Behar, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc, MBBS, and Post Graduate. Aspirants who are looking for Medical jobs under the public sector can follow this page for more new updates. Interested can apply for CMOH Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMOH Notification 2020:
|Namen of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|District PPM||01||Post Graduate|
|Hospital Attendant||01||10th / Matriculation|
|Facility Level Quality Manager||02||MBBS / Dental / Nursing / Life Science|
|Staff Nurse||02||B.Sc Nursing / GNM|
|Dist.Finance cum Logistic Officer||01||Inter CA / ICWA / M.Com or MBA|
|ICTC Lab Technician||12||DMLT / B.Sc|
|ICTC Counsellor||04||Post Graduate / Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- Maximum age of 65 years as on 01/02/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.7500 - 20000 per month.
Selecting will be according to the performance of candidates in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for CMOH Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to wbhealth.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log on with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
Send the printout of the application form along with documents and Demand Draft to the Office of the CMOH & Secretary, DHFWS, Cooch Behar, Lalbag, Debibari Road, Cooch Behar.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.100.
- Reserved Category: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||18th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||7th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of CMOH Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here