Community & Rural Development(CRD) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Rural Development Officer. CRD as about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Shillong, Meghalaya. Aspirants who are will to get jobs in the public sector can follow up this page for the latest job notification details. However, Candidates with essential qualification can apply for CRD Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this Link for - NIRDPR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CRD Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Rural Development Officer (JRD)||Post Graduate in concern Fields / Diploma in Rural Development Management.||28|
- Applicants age should be 27 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Candidates will get stipend Up to Rs. 43700 - 97000 per month.
How to apply for CRD Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to meghalaya.gov.in
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on "New Registration", If you are a new user.
- After completion of registration, Click on Submit.
- Log on with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the photo, Signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
Candidates need not pay any application fee along with the application form.
|Online Application starts from||9th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||27th September 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For CRD Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link. Go Here