Delhi High Court has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Judicial Assistant. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Fisheries Development Officer Posts in DHC
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Post Graduate or Graduate from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 300/- for General and OBC
- 150/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Delhi High Court JJA Post.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BCin Delhi
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
- Gen: 32
- OBC: 16
- SC: 8
- ST: 4
- Total : 60
Application Procedure for the DHC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Delhi High Court Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Junior Judicial Assistant Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||4th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||23rd January 2019|
Delhi High Court JJA 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Fisheries Development Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here