Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Lab Technician, Molecular Biologist and Data Entry Operator. DHFW has about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Kalimpong. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a Degree, M.Sc qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Employment notification released on 16th July 2021, aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for DHFW Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFW Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Molecular Biologist||02||Post Graduate|
|Lab Technician||04||DMLT / B.Sc / M.Sc|
|Data Entry Operator||04||Degree|
- Applicant's age should be 40 - 65 years as on 10/08/2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 13000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Computer Test
Walk-in Procedure of DHFW Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFW.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th August 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHFW Recruitment 2021. Click Here