District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) came out with a new recruitment notification for Medical Officer, District Consultant, and General Duty Medical Officer. DHFWS has about 20 vacant positions to fulfill in Malda. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBBS qualifications. Employment notification released on 19th January 2021, aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer||14|
|District Consultant||02||MBBS / Dental / Ayush / Nursing|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01||Degree in Statistics|
Applicants age should be 40 - 63 years on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Computer Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible candidates can send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of the Secretary, DHFWS & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda, Jhalijhalia.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 8th February 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHFWS Recruitment 2021. Click Here