District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. DMHO has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Guntur. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBs qualifications. Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicant's age should be 42 years as on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Examinations / Interview.
How to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o DMHO, Guntur or DMHO, Guntur Opp. Collectorate, Nagarampalem, Guntur.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th July 2021 to 22nd July 2021
Download the Official Notification of DMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For DMHO Application Form. Go Here