Eastern Railway, West Bengal announced recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and other. Walk-in Notification published on 19th June 2019. Candidates having 12th, B.Sc Nursing, Post Graduate Qualifications can attend for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here For More - RRB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Eastern Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||07||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||02||10+2 in Science|
|H&MI||04||B.Sc / Diploma|
|Lab.Tech(Chemist)||02||HS + Diploma in Medical Lab|
|Lab superintendent II||01||B.Sc with Biochemistry/Life Science|
|Field Worker / H&FW||01||10+2|
Candidate age should be in between
- For Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- For other: 18 to 35 years
Procedure to attend for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website.
- Get Downloaded the application from PGIMER Site.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Attend for the interview with duly filled application form along with certificates of age, Educational Qualification, and Experience.
- Candidates need to bring original copies of certificates for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 28th June 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Office of the chief medical superintendent, Divi9sional railway Hospital, Eastern Railway, Asansol, Paschim Bardhamaan, West Bengal.
Download the Official Notification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019. Click Here