Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Technical Officer. ECIL as about of four vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. Walk-in Notification released for eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. Candidates who wish to appear for ECIL Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview can go through the notification details and can appear on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ECIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Technical Officer||04||B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics Communication|
- Applicant's age should be 30 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.23000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Procedure to attend for ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download below).
- Date of Birth, Caste and other certificates.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 21st March 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028.
Download the Official Notification of ECIL. Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Go Here