Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation has published a notification of Assistant Manager (HR)/ Labour Welfare Officer Jobs with advt no. 02/ 2019-20. Candidates who have completed MBA/ M.L.W./M.S.W. can apply for the Job. Interested candidates can know further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, Qualification, Steps to Apply and much more details mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification and Experience||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (HR)/ Labour Welfare Officer|
MBA(HR)/ M.L.W./ M.S.W. and 3 years experience in large industrial organization.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Government rules.
|Last date of Application Submission||30 August 2019|
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of GMDC Ltd.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and Register.
- Then candidates shall have to fill the application online and also submit the documents of their educational and experience certificates, Passport size Photographs and category certificates (if Applicable).
- Click on 'Submit' to submit your details.
- Take the printout of Configuration for future reference.
- Finally, pay the Application fee through by Demand Draft in favor of "GMDC Ltd" as to reach in the Office of GMDC Ltd.
- Eligible candidates shall have to submit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- and exempted from payment of application fee for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS.
- Selection will be based on either Written Test/ Interview.
- Rs.53,100/- to Rs.1,67,800/- will be given to candidates who have got selected.
Download Official Notification: Click Here