Gujarat Postal Circle rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Postal Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, and Postman. Notification published on 14th February 2020 to fulfill 144 vacant positions in the Department of Posts, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Applications are invited for eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualification. Job Seekers who are looking for jobs under India Posts can follow this page for more new updates. Interested can apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest GSPHC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Gujarat Circle Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||52||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Postman / Mail Guard||47|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.18000 - 811000 per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Preference will be given for Sportspersons.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
For all candidates Rs.120.
How to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with a recent passport size photo, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Caste and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Assistant Director of Postal Service,
O/o Cheif Postmaster General,
Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad - 380001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2020
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Click Here