Gurugram District Court, Haryana has recently published recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer in Judicial Court Complex at Sohna. It is about 11 Vacancies in Gurugram. Eligible candidates can apply for the Gurugram Court Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
|Also, Search For- Latest Government Jobs|
Office of District and Session Judge, Gurugram - Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-III||11 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade-III jobs:
- Candidates having B.A/B.Com/B.Sc or relevant Degree from a recognized university.
- Should have Proficiency in the operating of computers.
- Candidates need to pass a test at 80WPM speed in English and 20WPM in the transcription of the same on the computer.
Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and must not exceed 42 years.
Procedure to apply Gurugram Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the Stenographer Grade-III Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee(If any).
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
Important Dates of Gurigram Court Notification 2019:
|Last date for Application||28th May 2019 by 5:00 PM|
|Interview Date for Short Hand Test||4th June 2019 by 2:00 PM|
Judicial Courts Complex,
Near Rajeev Chowk,
Download the Official Notification of Gurugram Court Recruitment 2019. Click Here