Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant and Operator Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation or Diploma or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the HAL Assistant and Operator Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the HAL Recruitment
- Assistant (Accounts): Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Commerce (M.Com) From recognized University.
- Assistant (QC/ Inspection): Candidate Should be Complete the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.
- Assistant (Civil): Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Operator: Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT.
- 200/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview/Trade Test for the HAL Recruitment Notification.
|Assistant (Admin/ Accounts)||10|
|Assistant (QC/ Inspection)||32|
Application Procedure for the HAL Various Posts Notification
- Visit the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Assistant and operator Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields
- Pay the Application Fee (If Any)
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||30th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||13th February 2019|
HAL Assistant and Operator Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Post in HAL: Click Here