Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant, Junior Project Fellow. ICFRE has about 8 vacant positions to fulfill in Jabalpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, M.Sc qualifications. Aspirants who are looking for government jobs can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ICFRE Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Project Fellow||04||M.Sc|
Applicant's age should be 25 - 28 years on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19000 - 20000 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ICFRE.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / Khobragade2rdiffmail.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30th July 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of ICFRE Recruitment 2021. Click Here