Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 337 Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Stenographer, UDC and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 10th / ITI / Intermediate / Diploma / Any Degree / B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / Ph.D are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 14th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Officer/E||B.Tech / M.Sc and Ph.D in Metallurgical / Materials Engineering||01|
|Technical Officer/E||B.E / B.Tech||01|
|Scientific Officer/D||B.Sc, M.Sc with Ph.D||03|
|Technical Officer/C||M.Sc / M.Tech in Atmospheric Science / Meteorology|
B.E / B.Tech in Chemical / Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Metallurgy
B.Sc and M.Sc
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||10th / Intermediate||01|
|Stenographer Grade-III||10th and should have Typing Skills||04|
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree||08|
|Driver (OG)||10th Pass and should have Driving License||02|
|Security Guard||10th Pass||02|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||68|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||10th and ITI Pass in relevant field||171|
- Scientific Officer/E/D or Technical Officer/E: The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Technical Officer/C: The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Technician/B / Canteen Attendant: The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Stipendary Trainee: The age limit should between 18 to 24 years.
- Other Posts: The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Rs.10,500/- per month.
- Other Posts: The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.78,800/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Interview
- Scientific Officer/E/D or Technical Officer/C/D: Rs.300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs.200/-
- Other Posts: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates / Ex-S / Women: No Fee
- Mode of payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the IGCAR Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th May 2021|
To Download IGCAR Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here