Indian Government Mint (IGM) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor and Other. IGM as about 30 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a Degree qualification. Employment Notification published on 14th December 2019, interested can apply online for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest MES College of Nursing Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IGM - SPMCIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Supervisor||01||Degree in Engineering / Technology|
|Junior Office Assistant||06||Graduate with Typing Skills and Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||04|
|Junior Technician||18||ITI in relevant trade|
Applicant's age should be 28 - 30 years as on the closing date of application.
|Supervisor||Rs.26000 - 100000 per month|
|Assistant's posts||Rs. 8350 - 20470 per month|
|Junior Technician||Rs.7750 - 19040 per month|
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
- Online Examination.
How to apply for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to igmmumbai.spmcil.com.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Click Here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature, and documents required.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.472
- SC / ST / PWD: NIL
|Online application starts from||14th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||3rd January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of IGM Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here