Indian Navy announced recruitment notification for the posts for Sailor. Indian Navy as about 400 Vacancies to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th Qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Navy Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sailor||400||Matriculation / SSC|
Applicant's age should be born between 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2003.
Candidates will monthly stipend up to Rs.14,600( Initial Training), Pay Matrix Rs.21700 - 69100.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to joinindian navy.gov.in.
- Go to Current Opportunities and select the post.
- Click on New Registration if you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with the Registered Email ID and Password.
- Click on Apply Button.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload all scanned copies of documents/ Photographs.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For OBC / General candidates: Rs. 215.
- For SC/ST: NIL
|Online application starts from||23rd November 2019|
|Last date for online application||28th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of the Indian Navy. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here