Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper, Field Assistant, and Other. JKSSB has about 1700 vacant positions to fulfill in Jammu and Kashmir. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, Degree, and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JKSSB Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Librarian||05||BA / B.Com / B.Sc|
|Cataloguer||01||Post Graduate / B.Lib.Sc|
|Labour Inspector||03||Post Graduate|
|Care Counselling Officer||02||Post Graduate|
|Chemist||01||Degree / Diploma|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||91|
|Assistant Programmer||01||B.Tech / MCA|
|Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant||18||10th / ITI|
|Sub Motor Vehicle Inspector||08||Degree|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||09|
|Electrician||04||10th / ITI|
Applicant's age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 48 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid Up to Rs. 19900 - 92300 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
Application Procedure for JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Go to Recruitment and Read the instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with Reg No and Password.
- Click on the "Click Here to Apply" link after login.
- Fill out complete details on the application.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||27th December 2020|
|Last Date for online application||16th January 2021|
Download the Official Notification of JKSSB Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here