Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection (JKSSB) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector. JKSSB has about 800 vacant positions to fulfill in Jammu and Kashmir. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Employment notification published on 21st October 2021, Interested candidates who are looking for government jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JKSSB Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35700 - 113100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Endurance Test
Application Procedure of JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> Create an Account.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.550
- SC / ST: Rs.400
|Online application starts from||10th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of the applications||10th December 2021|
Download the Official Notification of JKSSB Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here