Jharkhand Rural Health Mission has recently published the recruitment Notification for Professor, Lecturer, Medical Officer Post for 37 Vacancies with Advt No: 01/2019. The Contenders who have Completed the Post Graduation or Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the JRHMS Medical Officer, Professor, Lecturer Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Director Posts in JRHMS
- Professor: Applicant Should be Complete the MD or BHMS or DHMS or Master in medicine from recognized University.
- Reader: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or Post Graduation in Medicine from Recognized University. with 4 Years Experience in Teaching
- Lecturer: Applicant should be Complete the Post Graduation in Medicine from recognized University.
- Medical Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the MBBS or BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS from Recognized University by Medical Council of India.
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Assistant Director Posts in JRHMS.
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for the JRHMS Recruitment Notification
- Visit the JRHMS Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Professor, Lecturer, Medical Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||24th January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||13th February 2019|
JRHMS Professor, Lecturer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Various Posts in JRHMS: Click Here