Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Drug Regulatory Analyst. KAPL has about 2 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Pharmacy, M.Sc qualifications. Candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for KAPL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Karnataka Postal Circle Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KAPL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Drug Regulatory Analyst||02||B.Sc / M.Sc or B.Pharm|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 28 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 27500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for KAPL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of KAPL.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
General Manager, HRD, KAPL, Nirman Bhavan, Dr. Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th February 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of KAPL Recruitment 2021. Click Here