Karnataka Postal Circle advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Notification published on 4th February 2020 to fulfill 137 vacant positions in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Candidates who are dreaming to get placed in India Post Department can follow this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest India Post Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Departments of Posts Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||137||10th or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 25 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Competitive Examination Limited.
The selection committee decision will be the final. Shortlisted candidates will get informed for further use.
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Interested can visit the official website.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, Caste and other required documents to address stated below.
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Karnataka Circle, Bengaluru - 560001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th February 2020.
Date of Examination: 15th March 2020
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Click Here