Madras High Court has announced the latest recruitment notification of District Judge Jobs for 32 vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in LLB are eligible to apply for this Madras High Court Recruitment 2019. Eligible and skilled candidates must download the official notification to check all the clear details and apply before the last date. Job seekers who are waiting for govt jobs notifications frequently keep visiting our website for more latest updates.
Eligibility Details of Madras High Court Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|District Judge||32||Degree in Law (LLB)|
Contenders should have age between 35 years to 48 years as on 1st July 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates should be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Viva-Voce Test.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/- per month.
No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and other aspirants have to pay Rs. 2000/-.
Online Application Procedure for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of Madras High Court, mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on Madras High Court Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Last Date to Apply Online: 8th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application Link of Madras High Court Notification 2019: Click Here