Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer. MPSC as about of 217 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduated in Engineering qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding PSC jobs across India. However, interested can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest MSEDCL Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group - A||05||Bachelor's Degree in Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group - A||28|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group -B||95|
|Public Works Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group - A||51||Engineering Degree in Concern field|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group -A||41|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 19 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be
|Group -A||Rs.56100 - 177500 per month|
|Group - B||Rs.41800 - 132300 per month|
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Go to Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on New User Registration.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Open Category: Rs.374.
- Reserved Category: Rs.274.
|Online application starts from||18th March 2020|
|Last date of online application||7th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of MPSC recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here