Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the MPSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the MPSC Recruitment Notification for the Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Post.
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Forest Ranger||Post Graduation in Science||71|
|Assistant Forest Guard||Degree in Science||29|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relacation is applicable as per rules
- 375/- for General
- 275/- for SC/ST/ OBC
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard Posts in MPSC is based on the written Examination, Physical Test and Interview.
Application Process for the MPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the Forest Ranger and Asst Forest Guard Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Online Applications Start from||8th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||28th March 2019|
Download the Official MPSC Forest Ranger and Asst Forest Guard Notification: Click Here
Apply Online For the Various Posts in Maharashtra PSC: Click Here