Mumbai Port Trust has recently rolled out an Recruitment notification for the post of Graduate/Technician & COPA (Fresher) for about of 41 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their 10th and Intermediate(10+2), Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology are eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online Application form for the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Interested candidiates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 12 July 2019.
|Also, Search for More Latest Maharastra Government Jobs|
Details Regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019:-
|Name of the Posts||No.of vacancies||Qualification|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||30||Should Pass 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||02||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology|
|Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||03|
|Technician apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)||03||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology|
|Technician apprentice (Electrical Engineering)||03|
Age Limit:- The candidates age should be Minimum 14 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidates selection is based on Interview.
Payscale:- Aspirants will be paid according to their role:-
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||(Stipend) 7577/- Per Month|
|Graduate Apprentice||(Stipend) 4984/- Per Month|
|Technician apprentice||(Stipend) 3542/- Per Month|
Application Procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:-
- Visit the Official Website of Mumbai Port Trust.
- Click on Vacancy and Select the Desired Post.
- Read all the Information Carefully and Click on Appy Online Link.
- Click on Registration and Register yourself.
- Complete the Registration and Click on Submit.
- Login with the Registered Number and Password.
- Fill all the details in the Application form and upload Photos and Signature.
- Application Fee should be paid through Online and then click on Submit.
Application Fee Procedure:-
- The candidate need to pay the Fee through NEFT Mode Only.
- The candidates Application Fee is 100/-.
- The details are mentioned below:-
1: Name of the Benificiary:- The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
2: Bank Account No:- 10996685430.
3: Type of the Bank Account:- Current A/C.
4: Name of the Bank:- State bank of India.
5: Branch:- Mumbai Main Branch, Horniman Circle, Mumbai Samachar Marg, Mumbai - 400001.
6: MICR Number - 400002010.
7: IFSC Code:- SBIN0000300.
Starting Date:- 21 June 2019.
Last Date:- 12 July 2019.
Download Mumbai Port Trust Official Notifications:-
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||Click Here|
|Graduate & Technician Apprentice||Click Here|