National Book Trust (NBT) announced latest recruitment notification for the post of Editorial Assistant. NBT as about of 15 vacant positions to fulil in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Interested candidaes can refer to this page for more new job notifications. Organization requirement of Editorial Assistant posts to assist the language editors in promotion and publication of books in major indian languages. Aspirants can go through the official notification and can apply for NBT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest Govt Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Editorial Assistant||15||Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree|
Applicants age should be below 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.30000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Tests / Interview
How to apply for NBT Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NBT.
- Verify the eligibility criteria details to check whether your eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
To Deputy Director,
National Book Trust, Indian Nehru Bhawan,
5, Institutional Area, Phase-II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd September 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NBT Recruitment 2020. Click Here