National Commission for Women has announced the Latest Government Jobs Notification 2020 for the Recruitment of 10 LDC, Private Secretary and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have qualifications of 10th Pass / Any Degree / Post Graduation / MSW are eligible to apply. Interested candidates may apply on/before 05th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10th Pass and should have Typing Speed||01|
|Private Secretary||Any Degree||06|
|Sr. Research Officer||Post Graduation / MSW||01|
|Section Officer||Any Degree||01|
- Upper age limit is 56 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. Research Officer: Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test / Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NCW Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
National Commission for Women,
Jasola Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110025.
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||05th Dec 2020|
To Download NCW Recruitment Notification and Application Form: CLICK HERE