North Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC), Delhi announced Walk-in-Interview for the post of senior Residents position in North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Hindu Rao Hospital. NDMC as about of 25 vacancies. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Walk-in-Interview Date: Interview for Senior Resident posts will be held on 20th May 2019. Reporting time for the interview is at 9:00 AM.
|Also, Search for - Latest Government Jobs|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC) Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details:
|Department Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Nursing Home||01 post|
|Obst. & Gyane||02 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident jobs in NDMC:
- Candidates having MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates can check out the Age, Qualifications, Experience, and other details on the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category.
- Rs.500/- for reserved category(SC/ST).
How to apply NDMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in for application.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- The application should be filled in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to carry application along with photocopies & original of all required documents, at the time of interview.
Hindu Rao Hospital,
Download the PDF of NDMC Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here