NHAI has announced a notification to fulfil the vacancies of Engineer Posts. Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply. So, interested candidates may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 11
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Engineer||B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||11|
- Minimum Age limit is 23 years
- Maximum Age limit is not more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation up to 45 years is applicable to those eligible candidates working in NHAI/ MORT&H.
- The selected candidate will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 50,000/-per month.
- Based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted in a prescribed format along with the original & copies of necessary documents.
- It should be sent by registered/ Speed Post/ Hand Delivery to the address given below.
The General Manager (Tech),
National Highway Authority of India,
Bengaluru- Tumkur Road (NH-4),
M.S Ramaiah Enclave, Nagasnadra Post,
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30.08.2019|