National Health Mission(NHM) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Midwifery Educator. NHM as about of 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for NHM Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Nursing Midwifery Educator||06|
- M.Sc Nursing with a speciality in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, pediatrics, Community Health Nursing.
- B.Sc Nursing with a Nurse practitioner in Midwifery.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clinical.
Applicant's age should be 43 years as on 01/04/2019.
Consolidate remuneration will be up to Rs.35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based performance in
- Selection Test
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2019:
Eligible may apply online at the official website.
- On the Home page, click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload Photo, Signature and Other relevant documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||27th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||15th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of NHM. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here