National Health Mission, Assam has recently published the recruitment Notification for Surveillance Worker Post for 400 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the 10+2 or HSSLC they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Surveillance Worker in NHM, Assam
Educational Qualification with Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Surveillance Worker||400||10+2 or HSSLC|
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 47 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Posts in NHM, Assam.
Application Procedure for the NHM, Assam Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Health Mission, Assam Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Search for the Surveillance Worker Post and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||16th Feb 2019|
NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Surveillance Worker Post in Assam: Click Here