National Health Mission (NHM) issued recruitment notification for the post of Junior Staff Nurse. NHM as about of 46 vacant positions to fulfill in Ganderbal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Sc Nursing qualification. Interested candidates can apply for required post under District Health Society, Ganderbal. Applicants can check out the Qualification, Selection Process and Application Procedure in official notification. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for NHM Ganderbal Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest DHS Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|junior Staff Nurse||46||Diploma / B.Sc Nursing|
- Applicants age should be 45 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15000 per month / based on NHM rules.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted will be called for further process.
How to apply for NHM Ganderbal Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of NHM Ganderbal.
- Get the application form the officeof District Health Society, Ganderbal.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with relevant documents in office before the last date.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 28th September 2020
Download the Official Notification of NHM Recruitment 2020. Click Here