National Health Mission, Punjab has recently published the recruitment Notification for Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Post for 137 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NHM, Punjab Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Posts in NHM, Punjab
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University with Valid Driving Licence.
- TB Health Visitor: Applicant Should be Complete the 10+2 or Diploma from recognized Board with Valid Two Wheeler Driving License.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Posts in NHM, Punjab.
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||88|
|TB Health Visitor||49|
Application Procedure for the NHM, Punjab Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Health Mission, Punjab or Baba Farid University Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||1st Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||18th Feb 2019|
NHM, Punjab Various Posts Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Various Posts in NHM, Punjab: Click Here