National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) announced recruitment for the post of Junior Scientific Officer, Data Manager and Other. NIMHANS as about 16 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Sc, MCA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIMHANS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||09||Master's Degree|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01||M.Sc|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01||Ph.D|
|Data Manager||02||M.Sc / MCA|
|Yoga Therapist||01||B.Sc Degree|
- Applicant's age should 32 - 35 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.29300 - 112400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Recent passport size photo and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Registrar,
NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560029.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 2nd April 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NIMHANS. Click Here
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Go Here