National Institute is going to recruit the 39 eligible aspirants in Tecnical Assistant, Tehnicians, Multi Tasking Staff Jobs. This is the best opportunity for all the Job hunters to settle teir career in NIN Organisation. All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply online through the Official Website on or before 24th December 2018. Aspirants who are qualified in Diploma, Degree, DMLT, Matriculation, 12th Class are eligible to apply for this posts. Below of this article we have given NIN Notification regarding details like Educational qualificaiton, Selection process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other related information.
NIN Vacancy Details :
Official Website : ninindia.org
|Serial No.||Name of the Posts||No.of Posts|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||03|
Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must posses qualification as follows,
- Technical Assistant : Diploma, Degree, Any Degree
- Technicain-1 : 12th Class, DMLT, Diploma/ ITI
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Matriculation/ High School.
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant : Not exceeding 30 Years
- Technicain-1 : Not Exceeding 28 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Age between 18 to 25 years.
Selection Process : Candidates should be selected based on Written test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to apy Rs. 300/-. SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates are excempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply :
- Visit the Official Website.
- Slect the Recruitment tab.
- Then go to the apply online link and fill all the regarding details.
- Upload the Relevant document and submit the application.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Important Dates to Remember :
|Starting Date to Apply||12th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2018|