National Institute of Pharmaceutical and Research has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Asst Professor and Technical Assistant, Assistant Grade Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation or Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NIPER Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk Posts in NIPER
- Assistant Professor: Applicant Should be Complete the Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Science with First Class from recognized University and Minimum 5 years Experience.
- Technical Assistant: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science from recognized University.
- Assistant Grade-II: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in NIPER is based on Interview or Written examination.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Grade Ii||2|
Application Process for the Law Clerk Post in NIPER
- Visit the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Post Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application
Download the NIPER Asst Professor, Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various posts in NIPER: Click Here