National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Various Consultant and DEO Post and Advt No:27/2018. The Main Motto of NIRD Notification 2019 is to fill the 36 Consultant and DEO Posts. The NIRD Consultant and DEO Post Notification Published on 27th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NIRD Recruitment Notification for the Consultant and DEO Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, 10th January 2019 is the Last date for Submit Online Applications for NIRD Recruitment Notification for Various Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for the NIRD Consultant and DEO Recruitment
- Consultants: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Post Graduation from recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete Graduation from Recognized University with Typing Speed.
- Minimum Age 22 Years
- Maximum 60 Years
|Data Entry Operator||14|
Application Procedure for the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Consultant and DEO Post
- Visit the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Official Website
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Select the Consultant and DEO Post Notification and Click on an Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Finally, Click on Submit button to Complete the Application