New Mangalore Port Trust has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Accounts Officer and Assistant Engineer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the NMPT AE& AO Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidate may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in NMPT
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Pots|
|Assistant Engineer||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||01|
Application Age is not more than 35 years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in NMPT is based on the written Examination or Interview
Application Procedure for the NMPT Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit the New Mangalore Port Trust Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment or Career Tab
- Search for the Accounts Officer and AE Notification
- Download the Application form and take Print out of it.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required Documents
- Send the Application before the last date.
New Mangalore Port Trust,
Panambur - 575010,
|Notification Published on||16th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||7th Mary 2019|
Download the NMPT AE & AO Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Application for the Accounts officer & Asst Engineer Post in NMPT: Click Here