Northern Railway rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. Walk-in Notification published on 5th September 2019 to fulfill 21 vacant positions under senior residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Interested candidates with essential qualification can appear for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here for - RRB Latest Job Notifications|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the Specialty||No.of Vacancies|
- Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in concern specialty recognized by MCI / NBE.
- PG Diploma in concern specialty recognized by Medical Council of India.
- DM or DNB or MS Surgery or DNB Surgery in Oncology.
Applicants age should be in between 37 to 42 years as on 01/09/2019.
Pay Matrix Level-11, Rs.67700 -208700 per month as per 7th CPC.
Procedure to attend for Northern Railway Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Download the Application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may appear for the interview with the application and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and age proof certificates.
- Must carry original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 17th,18th & 19th September 2019 at 8:30 AM.
Venue: Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Download the Official Notification and Application of Northern Railway Recruitment 2019. Click Here