Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ( NPCIL) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Scientific Assistant, Technician. NPCIL as about 102 vacant positions to fulfill in Haryana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th,12th and Diploma qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Engineering Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Diploma in Engineering or HSC
|Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Instrumentation||06|
|Fitter / Turner / Machinist||19|
|Electrician / Wireman||07|
|Electronic Mechanic /Instrument||07|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date application.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.21700 - 35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online / Offline Test
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to npcilcareer.co.in.
- Go to Career Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply-> Online Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||15th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||31st January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here