Nuclear Power Corporation of India has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Apprentice Posts with Advt No: NPCIL/KKNPP/HRM/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NPCIL Apprentice Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||Qualification||Number Posts|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter||3|
|Machinist||10th with ITI in Machinist||2|
|Welder||ITI in Welder||2|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade||20|
|Electronic Technician||ITI in Radio Mechanic or instrument mechanic||8|
|Pump Operator||ITI in Fitter||10|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Radio Mechanic||7|
|Mechanic Industrial Air Conditioning||ITI in Mechanic Refrigeration||5|
- Minimum 16 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Interview or Trade Test for the NPCIL Recruitment Notification.
Application Procedure for the NPCIL Apprentice Posts Recruitment
- Go to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Trade Apprentice Notification
- Download the Application form and Take Print out of it.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Attach the Photo and required documents and Send the Application given Address.
|Notification Published on||7th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Applications||28th Feb 2019|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Trade Apprentice Post in Tamil Nadu: Click Here