National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) published an employment notification for the post of Agricultural Field Operator, Senior Research Fellow. NRRI has about 04 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates who are looking for government jobs can refer to this page for more updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NRRI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NRRI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||02||M.Sc / M.Tech|
|Agricultural Field Operator||02||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 - 50 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 31000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NRRI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NRRI.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: Koushik.Chakraborty@icar.gov.in
Last Date of Submission of Application: 25th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NRRI Recruitment 2021. Click Here