National Thermal Power Corporation Limited(NTPC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman and Other. NTPC as about 192 vacant positions in Jharkhand, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh. Employment notification published on 16th November 2019 for eligible candidates having essential qualifications. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here - Latest Engineering Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NTPC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Mine Surveyor||09||Diploma in Mining / Mine Surveying or Equivalent|
|Mine Electrical Supervisor||10||Diploma in Electrical Eng / ITI|
|Mining Sirdar||103||Degree / Diploma or Equivalent|
- Applicant age should be 60 - 65 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay band will be up to Rs.27500 - 44125 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Test(Aptitude and Technical Test).
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age, Caste certificates to the email ID [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of application: 30th November 2019.
Download the Official Notification of NTPC. Click Here
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Download Here